Are you looking for an exciting and innovative Master of Business Administration programme in the heart of China's booming eastern corridor?
International Business School Suzhou at XJTLU offers contemporary and highly creative, world-class MBA degrees through close cooperation with the University of Liverpool, UK. You’ll be immersed in the business practices and cultural intricacies of both China and the western world—experiencing the best of East and West.
Instruction is conducted in English and as an MBA student at IBSS, you will earn an internationally recognised MBA degree from the University of Liverpool. IBSS faculty brings the MBA to life with cutting-edge global business knowledge and by employing international best practices in management education.
The IBSS MBA is designed with one key goal in mind: to prepare you to succeed in today’s dynamic global business environment.
THE IBSS MBA PREPARES YOU PROFESSIONALLY, CONNECTS YOU WITH INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES AND POSITIONS YOU FOR A SUCCESSFUL GLOBAL CAREER.
- The IBSS MBA’s well-rounded management education is designed to international standards, with value–added, China specific content.
- Real-life curriculum is taught entirely in English by a diverse, expert business faculty representing nearly 30 countries.
- You will explore London’s financial markets
in-depth. You may also take advantage of additional study opportunities with IBSS’s educational partners—top business schools in North America, Europe and the Middle East.
- You’ll become a part of University of Liverpool’s worldwide alumni network of more than 100,000 in 130 countries.
THE IBSS MBA EXPLORES CHINA'S CULTURAL AND BUSINESS CENTRES IN-DEPTH, CONNECTING YOU WITH HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVES, PRAGMATIC KNOW-HOW ANDA POWERFUL NETWORK.
- Immerse yourself in China’s complex society. Modules are taught at IBSS’ home campus and in China’s key commercial, political and cultural centres of Shanghai, Beijing and Xi’an.
- Access unrivalled China–based business connections via IBSS’ strategic location within Suzhou Industrial Park, home to more than 130 ‘Fortune 500’ companies within a community of some 5,000 Chinese and international enterprises.
- The IBSS MBA final project will further develop your understanding of the fast growing, critically important Chinese market.